Are you a passionate about digital projects and its managment? This position may be for you. Our client is a growing company from the Financial Sector based in Madrid and the first European Rating Agency specialized in Small and Medium Enterprises (SME). Its purpose is to democratize credit rating to these companies. Great purpose, to make a better world!
We are looking for a Digital Operations Project Manager to participate and have an important role in the company to implement the right digital processes and practices across the organization. For this, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional and have a depth understanding of new technologies and how this can help the company to achive the business goals.
The objetctives of the role are:
- Design and implement the most situable and benefits process and technologies according to the company strategy.
- Project and people managment
- Develop and implant new work methodologies.
The main responsabilities are:
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Define the vision of operations / process flows
- Manage (coordinate and execute) implementation projects
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Decide on which solutions to integrate (from partners) or develop (in-house)
- Participate in the definition of data governance and other considerations to guide business processes
- Implement dashboards, monitoring and reporting
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Implement agile methodologies that involve people from different areas of the company
- Prepare project progress presentations / roadmap implementation to committee
The requierements of this role are:
- Technical knowledge to make decisions and manage technical teams
- Have a general vision and capacity for technical dialogue in different areas (application development, technology, marketing, sales, etc.)
- Project management and track record of project delivery according to objectives
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Multidisciplinary team and people management
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Communication and team management skills
- Skills to train and instill a culture of operations and management
- Ability to transform existing projects into business processes.
- Knowledge of the sector in a plus
- BSc/BA in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field is a plus
What the company offers:
- Permanent position based in Madrid
- Competitive compensation package, according with the candidate´s profile & experience
- Flexible working hours
- Great working environment
- Possibility to create a positive impact for Small and mediom companies
If you are a passionate and curious person that want your job to help changing the financial world, do not hesitate to apply. We'll be happy to meet you!