Are you passionate of Marketing Cloud? Our client, a worldwide recognized non-profit organization, is looking for a Marketing Cloud Admin Technician to help accomplishing their mission: making a better world.
The objectives of the role are
The Marketing Cloud Administration Technician will play a key role in supporting the Fundraising, Associative & Communication Solutions Manager in the:
- Marketing cloud administration and associated ecosystem.
- Design, manage and ensure the development, implementation, evolution and corrective maintenance of Marketing Cloud and associated ecosystem, including historical data management.
- Develop projects and services to ensure the alignment of functional and technical requirements.
The responsibilities are
- User administration and permissions: assign Marketing Cloud roles to users and manage channels, apps, and tools
- Synchronization between tools: verify that the data arrives correctly from Salesforce; align integration in case of data model changes
- Ensure the effectiveness and quality of safety procedures and backup data through the implementation of procedures backup / recovery and contingency plans.
- Provide technical support to the Functional Administrator to implement required new business logic and resolve any incident on Marketing Cloud or associated systems
- Maintain the operations and performance of systems and applications related to marketing cloud environment and communication to customers.
- Update the needed the documentation related to the applications (instructions, manuals, training module, test plans).
- Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance initiatives for marketing cloud and associated ecosystem.
- Keep up to date on latest technologies and applications through training, periodicals, research and development
- Design and optimize data models and standards, databases and information flow processes services of Communication according to the availability and security requirements established by Projects & IT
- Analyse the risks involved before any intervention in production systems
- Ensure that procedures lifecycle of the applications are still both logically and in different physical environments that are available (development, integration, production)
- Execute system validation tests and procedures of the systems belonging to the department unit functions
- Work with external service providers ensuring the operation of systems and troubleshooting
- Contribute to the sharing of knowledge to the organization in the areas under his/her responsibility
The requirements of this role are
We are looking for a person with strong technical skills, good service orientation, team player, who is willing to put his/her talent at the service of our exciting humanitarian mission. You will rock at this role if:
- You have a University Degree in Computer Technician or similar.
- You have 1 year experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English.
You have technical knowledge and experience in the following:
- Knowledge on Digital Marketing governance and compliance
- Knowledge of the best security practices for managing data, users and permissions.
- Proven experience in setting accounts, including Business Unit structure, permissions, and security.
- Proven experience in managing subscriber data.
- Knowledge on how to evaluate data quality.
- Proven experience in configuring Marketing Cloud products.
- Proven experience in resolving incidents and account setup issues.
- Proven experience in implementing Marketing Cloud user requests.
- Knowledge of platform consumption monitoring (supermessages, users, activities) and overall monitoring (audit, reports, notifications).
- Ability to transform functional requirements into a Marketing Cloud journey by creating or adapting data extensions, automations and journeys.
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud products and functions (Journey Builder, Datorama, Interaction Studio, Audience Builder, etc.).
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud integration interfaces (FTP, API, MC Connect).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
Also, desirable if:
- You have experience in software implementation and/or support to end-users as well as experience in software testing, preparation of documentation and instructions.
- You have experience on web technician.
What the organization offers
- Being part of a people-focused humanitarian organization that offers a diverse, collaborative, and inclusive work environment.
- Location based in the different organization sites: Spain, Buenos Aires, Amman, Dakar or Nairobi.
- Full time job. Minimum commitment with the position of 3 years
If you see yourself making a better world and you meet the key requirements of the role, we would love to meet you!