Are you looking for your next challenge in People? Do you feel comfortable by working in a transparent and straightforward culture? If your answer is YES!, then keep reading… your new adventure might be in the corner!
Our client is an original and nonconformist global company with headquarters in Spain. Passion, people and environment are the basis of their philosophy and values, which are put in place and guide them day to day.
We are now looking for an experienced Global People Director to ensure that all People Operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. The person holding this role will be responsible for developing HR strategies, managing the global people network and ensuring that all needs related to People are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- To define organizational global strategy of human resource
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development
- Design compensation mechanisms to improve performance of key organizational roles driving growth
- Leverage market intelligence to lead recruitment efforts and employer branding to attract and recruit talent in accordance to business strategy
- Oversee all initiatives, systems and tactics related to People
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- To bring professional advice in driving a culture of high engagement, strong values and performance through the implementation of key HR processes (performance & development, appraisal, leadership and talent reviews, C&B, D&I, engagement…)
- To support business leaders in developing organizational capability and succession plans
- To implement and efficiently administer the company HR initiatives.
- To formulate and communicate priorities for various HR actions and supervises their introduction
- To manage and control the annual People’s budget
The company is looking for a global-mindset professional with demonstrable and relevant experience in a similar position. Although experience, education and background are key, the company will specially look for an empathic, humble and respectful person, really engaged with people values and development and willing to make things happen.
The requirements expected for this role are the following:
Proven experience as Global People director, meaning:
- + 10 years in a People management role
- + 6 / 8 years in a similar position
- + 6 years in a multi-country People management role
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Open collaboration and consumer-centric focus skills
- Experienced and able to work across cultures to achieve optimal organizational talent performance
- Thorough knowledge of People management principles and best practices, able to become a business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
- Excellent in English, both verbal and written (native level)
- Spanish will be valuable
Do you feel this challenge can be your next step? Then, we’d love to meet you!