Our client, a sustainable and people centric international company leader in its sector based in Barcelona, is currently looking for an Supply Planner to join the team in its European Supply Chain Hub based in Barcelona.
The main responsibilities and requirements of this role are:
- Plan production, purchase and distribution of finished Goods with a very high level of understanding trade-offs between service, inventory and costs.
- The role requires a comprehensive understanding of existing and future capacity plans/constraints at the manufacturing plant and distribution network, and knowledge of how production capacity can be flexed to meet demand.
- Contact point to VS supply planning manager for production and distribution plan sign off.
- Contact point to scheduler for production plan release, adherence to plan, constraints and exceptions.
- Contact point to logistics for stock transfer plan release, adherence to plan, constraints and exceptions.
- Manage all assigned material activities related to production, purchase and distribution planning and ensure availability for the master production plan in line with MRP parameters and supplier contracts.
- Manage and resolve OutOfStock and other exceptions
- Ensure supply plan is aligned to service and OWC KPIs
- Coordinate performance managements processes on SLOBs, Inventories and Service (Delivery Capability) across scope site / supply points
- Implement and execute the replenishment policies and maintenance
The Key Accountabilities of this role are:
- Ensure consolidation of independent, dependent and distribution demand
- Requirements inventory netting and DRP process management. Resolve exceptions in accordance with IBP rules.
- Distribution plan full horizon / weekly/daily release for Stock Transfer Orders / ICDs depending on the flows
- Inventory plan volume and value projection and warehouse / logistics capacity planning
- Reviews logistics schedule adherence and drives improvement.
- Manage demand exceptions with Demand managers/planner, logistics and Supply Planning Manager.
- Balance service level (OTIF) and inventory targets (OWC), whilst understanding cost impacts on manufacturing.
- Ensure replenishment policies are defined and maintained for all SKUs, considering, shipment restrictions, shipment calendar, etc… including inventory stocking policies, safety stock levels on ERP system
- ·Manage reduction and prevention of slow and obsolete stock.
- Monitor product distributed to DCs as contact point to resolve over/under stock position
- Manage the MPS/MRP process and resolve exceptions in accordance with IBP rules.
- Master production plan 13-week horizon/ 1 week/daily release for production plant/ cells.
- Finite production and capacity planning based on factory calendar and EBQs.
- Reviews schedule adherence and drives improvement.
- Inputs and maintains inventory stocking policies, safety stock levels on ERP system
And who you’ll be?
- Autonomous professional, able to coordinate a group of planners and act as back-up for the manager when needed.
- University Education (e.g. Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or other relevant discipline) with Degree or equivalent qualification
- Focused on results
- Good problem-solving skills, able to identify and structure issues, run accurate analyses and synthesize recommendations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility and able to work under-pressure
- Fluent and able to work in Russian or Turkish, and English.
- Understanding and sensitivity to different cultural behaviours.
- At least 3-year experience in Supply Planning in FMCG, Paint/Coating or Retail
- Experience on Supply Planning in SAP and BI
- Experience on IBP processes, Advanced Supply Planning tools
- Project and Change Management skills
If this great challenge matches your profile and want to join an international, successful and human-centric company, then we would love to meet you!