Are you looking for a global challenge? Would you like to be part of a transparent and straightforward culture? If your answer is YES! then keep reading… your next adventure might be in the corner!
Our client is an original and nonconformist global company with headquarters in Catalonia. Passion, people and environment are the basis of their philosophy and values, which are put in place and guide them day to day.
We are now looking for an experienced, ambitious and energetic Director of Business Development to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales of Safety and Custom Business Units, forging strong relationships with clients and leading the identification, evaluation and scale-up of new business opportunities.
The main functions and responsibilities of this role are:
Driving and developing growth of Safety business line by acquiring strategic accounts in the institutional and industrial sector that require personal protective products.
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
Drive growth of Custom business line with corporate clients and merchandise retailers to foster growth in customized products.
- Define and establish the necessary sales network to achieve growth.
- Manage P&L of each Business Line, leading both lines with a bottom-line approach and being responsible for all incomes and expenses based on agreed budgets.
- Keep up with industry trends in both Safety and Custom markets by representing the company in high impact industry events and trade fairs.
- Establish and execute the Go-to-Market strategy to achieve the business unit objectives
- Define the strategy for tendering processes adjusting the approach to the size and requirements of the opportunity and coordinating with:
Product to evaluate technical and design feasibility
Supply Chain to align production capacities
- Collaborate with Branding and Marketing on the creation and distribution of specific marketing materials for campaigns.
- Define and lead the business development strategy to foster the identification and evaluation of new opportunities, including new markets and channels.
- Develop criteria to pilot new initiatives and quickly assess performance to make decisions, maximizing high revenue opportunities
The minimum requirements of this role are:
- Proven working experience on B2B business development management, specifically:
- Experienced on sales to public institutions
- Experienced on sales to regulated industries
- Knowledge about PPE market and certifications
European scope (North America is a plus)
- To have a Sales driven focus with integral business vision and team building approach
- Native English skills
- Availability to travel by 30 – 40%
- Europe based
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Do you feel this challenge can be your next step? Then, we’d love to meet you!