Are you looking for your next challenge in SUSTAINABILITY? Do you feel comfortable by working in a transparent and straightforward culture? If your answer is YES!, then keep reading… your new adventure might be in the corner!
Our client is an original and nonconformist global company with headquarters in Spain. Passion, people and environment are the basis of their philosophy and values, which are put in place and guide them day to day.
We are now looking for an experienced Sustainability Manager to be the sustainability point of contact and ensure consistency and transparency across the company. The person holding this role will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing the company's sustainability strategy and leading relates project and initiatives.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Lead the Sustainability strategy implementation, with special focus on BCorp and considering market, product and culture challenges by:
- Developing strategies, policies and technical solutions with an integrated company approach
- Questing for continuous improvement through the definition and execution of specific initiatives / projects
- Be the company internal reference point in Sustainability by advising the Executive team on discussion and decision-making, sharing knowledge and best practices with key stakeholders and addressing potential issues
- Support the Chief Transformation Officer in developing the annual operating plan and budget as well as in its implementation
- Keep on track of latest trends in sustainability by attending to related forums
- Define Sustainability KPIs to measure its consecution on specific goals, monitor them and propose initiatives to achieve these goals.
- Own the company content about sustainability communication and trainings
- Prepare the annual non-financial reports
- Coordination with key Departments: Marketing, People-Communication, Supply Chain
- Reporting to the Chief Strategy & Transformation Officer. Managing an environmental technician
The requirements expected for this role are the following:
Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, engineering or environmental science, sustainability or another relevant field related studies or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 6 years of related work experience in manufacturing industry, or coming from consultancy in sustainability projects
Project Management skills
Experience in an international environment
Do you feel this challenge can be your next step? Then, we’d love to meet you!