Our client, a sustainable and people centric international company leader in its sector based in Barcelona, is currently looking for an People Services Manager to join the team in Barcelona.
- Contributes to the execution of the People Services strategy and targets for the local People Services team by developing, implementing and maintaining the People Services procedures / services consistent with the People Services Service Catalogue and Customer Service Principles
- Partner with HR Business Partners, HR Operations Managers & Advisors, and regional / local Center of Expertise teams to identify gaps and development areas, address specific HR & Business needs to ensure compliance with quality standards
- First point of contact for escalated cases
- Ensure People Services processes are compliant with local/Corporate internal control and audit requirement, as well as local Labor Law and related regulations
- Build the local People Services continuous improvement agenda, define and drive opportunities to streamline processes, act as the change agent to the operations team to support the continuous business transformation and deliver operational excellence projects/programs
The main responsibilities are
- The People Services Manager is responsible for the performance and management of the local People Services team, ensuring KPI defined service delivery to management and employees of the company
- Plan, coordinate and supervise activities, processes and tasks in own team and take corrective actions when needed. Lead, coach and appraise employees, and develop (the cooperation between) employees of the own team
- Identify business needs and/or opportunities for continuous improvement on work processes, techniques and systems, formulate proposals for improvement and execute these after approval
- Fostering a constructive dialogue with HR Business Partners, HR Operations Managers & Advisors, and regional / local Center of Expertise to ensure customers are experiencing “One HR support”
- Responsible for effective set up, infrastructure and operation of Front Office, Back Office, Payroll and Time reporting in line with People Services roles and responsibilities, including amongst others a case management system, portal, customer service help desk
- Responsible for internal and external audit on People Services’ operational processes. Ensure compliance with government regulation and compliance to global People Services standards.
- Develops and implements year plan and objectives for the assigned transactional team, within guidelines, (business) plans and policies. Responsible for delivering management information regarding People Services.
- Take ownership to validate and improve People Service operational process maturity, develop new procedures & processes and handed off to appropriate People Service internal parties to ensure service level agreements are met, including system availability, reliability and service ability.
- Participate in Global initiatives specifically relating to People Services activities such as System updates, implementation, RCM and ensure consistency within the country approach
And who you’ll be?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in HR
- 8-10 years relevant service center working experience and 3-5 years managerial experience
- Ability to work on a strategic and tactical level
- Knowledge and experience with HR processes is required
- Experience with help desk technology are required
- Experience with payroll processing
- Excellent English written and verbal communications skills
- Results orientation, problem solving, (project) management, customer orientation, stakeholder management
- Aspires to a culture of service excellence to the customer, data driven
- Excellent problem analysis judgment and able to deal with details
If this great challenge matches your profile and want to join an international, successful and human-centric company, then we would love to meet you! 😊