If you are a professional in Supply Planning and Capacity Management and want to join an international and challenging project, we have good news for you.
Our client, a multinational company leader in its sector is now looking for a Regional Capacity Planner to join the company; This is a great opportunity to take part of an exciting journey and become a fundamental member of the international Supply Planning Team. Interesting enough? Then keep reading!
The person holding this position will have a clear objective: to manage the Region Rough Cut Capacity Plan (RCCP) process, planned production capability exceptions for Supply Points, distribution plan capacity (x main DC’s – storage, manning), inventory & orders fluctuations and transportation capacity.
This person will also provide the Capacity Planning input, both production and logistics, for the IBP and S&OE process related to the Region ensuring Region is optimal balancing month after month Plant Load/Capacity and Warehouse Load/Capacity.
In addition to this main objective, the Regional Capacity Planner will also have other responsibilities in his/her day to day such as:
- Create an aggregated DSI (Demand, Supply, Inventory) and RCCP for the Region for the IBP horizon
- Manage Production Capacity exceptions and build potential mitigation scenarios.
- Drive Make-Supply Gatekeeping meetings, from supply side, to align on plan deviations/risks.
- Provide RCCP input to IBP and S&OE governance processes.
- Review BU Region warehouse capacity plan (x main DC’s).
- Manage Warehouse Capacity exceptions and build potential mitigation scenarios.
- Drive Deliver-Supply Gatekeeping meetings, from supply side, to align on plan deviations/risks.
- Provide Warehouse Capacity input to IBP and S&OE governance processes.
- Ensure Production and Warehouse capacity settings are maintained and updated in the system.
- Develop and implement, together with CI team, detailed plans to improve performance on Production or Warehouse capacity.
- Ensure the right collaboration with demand management/planning teams, manufacturing and logistics.
And who you’ll be?
- University Education with at least 6 years’ experience in FMCG, Paint/Coating or Retail industries Supply Chain Improvement or consulting
- High level of experience on Supply Planning, IBP processes, Planning tools, Supply planning, planning in SAP ECC and BI
- Change management: ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and communicator, able to listen,
- able to handle team tensions. Stress resistance, flexible, problem solving attitude
- Project Management skills
- Seen by others as credible person, open to new ideas and able to challenge the status quo
- Good problem-solving skills, able to identify and structure issues, run accurate analyses and synthesize recommendations
- Strong desire to challenge and improve status-quo
- High level of English (verbal and written)
If this great challenge matches your profile and want to join an international, successful and human-centric company, then we would love to meet you!