Our client, a sustainable and people centric multinational company leader in paint and coatings, is currently looking for a Supply Planning Project & CI Manager, to be based in their Barcelona offices.
The person holding this position will be responsible to support the continuous development and execution of improvement projects related to supply planning within the ICO Metal Hub in Europe, in charge of the supply planning activities for six production sites:
- The Supply Planning Project & CI (continuous improvement) Manager should support the Supply Planning Hub Manager and the regional CI manager
- Continuous development of the supply planning and performance management processes.
- Optimal set up of the planning tool to perform the day-to-day planning planning activities.
- Lead on specific planning projects in one or across multiple planning teams / sites to ensure the required service to the customer and the appropriate balance with costs and inventory for both finished goods and materials.
- Support on side projects and the deployment of the strategy and operational plans into the region.
- The position requires high-quality stakeholder management and capacity to influence the planning teams regarding the importance of improvements. Good communication and integration with Demand/Bus, Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistics and Finance to engage them is key for the success.
- Needs to work in an agile manner being able to cope with changes on priorities / projects based on business needs and findings.
You main accountability will be to support the Supply Planning Hub Manager and the regional CI manager in developing, deploying and managing the yearly plans and strategy in four main areas:
- Project Management: Lead of specific planning projects or task forces in one or across multiple planning teams / sites within the ICO Metal Hub to ensure the required service to the customer and the appropriate balance with costs and inventory for both finished goods and materials.
- Performance management: Coordination and implementation of cross planning hub initiatives pursuing the targets on Service, Inventory and SLOBS, both through MDI and Tiers and improvement projects
- Process improvement: Deploy improvements on the core planning processes or in the standardization across sites.
- Tool / process development: Continuously optimize the current planning tools by ensuring the settings / parameters support and fit to our business processes. Participation in central tool/process development / deployment projects, ensuring their sustainability.
What about values? Values are important for our customer. We’re looking for a professional that values integrity, commitment, customer focus, teamwork and innovation whilst looking for results oriented environments.
Who you’ll be?
- University Education with at least 6 years’ experience in FMCG, Paint/Coating or Retail industries Supply Chain Improvement or consulting
- High level of experience on Supply Planning, IBP processes, Planning tools, Supply planning, planning in SAP ECC and BI
- Change management: ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and communicator, able to listen,
- able to handle team tensions
- Project Management skills
- Good problem-solving skills, able to identify and structure issues, run accurate analyses and synthesize recommendations
- Strong desire to challenge and improve status-quo
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel in order to support the supply planning teams on-site
If you feel the above sounds like you, then we would love to meet you!