At Ethikos we love working with innovative and sustainable companies. If you feel the same passion and you are looking for a meaningful job to make a positive impact, keep reading this offer.
Our client is a company in the bio-technology sector, specialized in merging nature and technology to provide solutions that improve people's quality of life, leading a change towards a greener future with sustainability as the axis and technology as a tool.
We are looking for a Operations Director to define and execute the supply, production, maintenance and distribution strategy necessary to achieve the company's business objectives. This person will guarantee maximum productivity, production deadlines, cost efficiency and excellence in quality organizing the external production process, ensuring and following the principles of sustainability of the company being a key pillar in the design of the company's strategy.
What will you do?
- Create from scratch production structures and procedures
- Ensure all the supply of our client’s products.
- Scale the production of both products on the market and the implementations of the R&D team.
- Carry out the entire shipping and delivery strategy.
- Create a network of collaborators to ensure the installation of products at the customer's home and maintenance.
- Implementation of stock strategy.
- Distribution and industrialization of product production processes.
- Industrialization of pilot tests in Spain and in other countries.
- Search for suppliers, assemblies and supply of material for our client products.
- Strategies for changes of assembler and suppliers of electronics and other material components.
What we are looking for?
- Proven experience in the area of operations in the technology/energy or related sector.
- Experience working with different suppliers and assemblers all over the world
- Implementation of specialized software for operations.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and focus on continuous improvement
- Experience in data visualization tools (ej: Power BI, Tableau, etc)
- English C1 or equivalent, written and oral. Another language will be an asset
What the company offers?
- Great work environment and being a key part of a start-up in continuous growth and development
- Possibility of creating and using your imagination and innovation for sustainability and improving people's quality of life.
- Stable project with salary according to experience
- Flexible remote work
If you have come this far and everything we have told you seems interesting and you want to work on a project that will change the way we produce energy, our relationship with the environment and improve the world, do not hesitate to apply. We will be happy to meet you!