Our client, a sustainable and people centric international company leader in its sector , is currently looking for a Sales Representative to join the company and the team.
The purpose of this role is to be the frontline sales person who is responsible for the execution of agreed sales and profitability targets established by the business within the assigned sales area by developing new business and expanding the business with existing customers.
The main responsibilities and requirements of this role are
To Manage a portfolio of customers, in a designated area, to execute sales plan and deliver budgeted KPIs.
- Present value proposition in a suitable and successful way aligned with customer prioritization from Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) program.
- Screening customer base for new opportunities, generate leads and maintain pipeline within CRM.
- Utilize full functionality of CRM, including pipeline maintenance, offer generation, customer records management.
- Apply internal company rules connected with pricing and liability control by raising and files respective approvals.
- Provide input for forecasting/ IBP for the scope of his account portfolio.
- Liaise with COS and Technical Service to ensure service is provided in line with agreed customer terms
- Provide appropriate and agreed levels of contact, service and support to ensure sales targets are met.
- Monitor sales against agreed targets on a regular basis to ensure they are met and where necessary the need for remedial actions are identified, reported and implemented.
- To Collect, report and analyzes the customer feedback / information on present as well as future market trends in the context of possible further market penetration.
- To Promote the positive company image and develop long-term relations with the customers
The Key Accountabilities of this role are
- Proactively inform the upper management about the required sales support level (including marketing, technical, logistics and control) and cooperates in and coordinates the implementation of the defined activity.
- Systematically up-date CRM with valid, accurate and complete customer-related information
- Has expert knowledge on the features and benefits of available products/services.
- Cooperate with technical representative in educating customers on technical requirements of available product lines, IT support tools and non-paint assortment.
- Advise upper management on training types, recruit participants for relevant courses and gains commitment for customer attendance.
- Monitor and report on the status of formal customer complaint procedure handling.
- Get familiar with all applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedure with regards to personal conduct/HSE standards and acts in compliance with all regulations.
- Create and execute Account/Customer plans aligned with national plans to promote added value
- Review Receivables and control DSO in line with business expectations
- Drive charging for services initiative to meet budget expectations
And who you’ll be?
- Knowledge & Work Experience – Paints and coatings industry, any B2B industry environment. 5-8 years of work experience in commercial roles, sales and key account management, sales to strategic accounts
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or related field.
- Skills –selling skills, negotiation, time management, relationship building, Stakeholder management, project management, decision making, creating delivering value propositions, drive, results orientation, customer service orientation, problem solving, communication and presentation, commercial and business acumen, basic understanding of cross functional processes and financial concepts related to sales and cost to serve;
If this great challenge matches your profile and want to join an international, successful and human-centric company, then we would love to meet you!