Are you passionate of the IT world? Do you have experience in software development? Our client, a worldwide recognized non-profit organization, is looking for Global Application Manager to help accomplishing their mission: making a better world 🌍
Mission of the role
The Global Application Manager will coordinate and support the back-end support model of the organization in place to provide a quality support for the tools and solutions used in an international project.
Support the Technical Coordinator of the organization IT program with key tasks
Service Definition and change management:
- Describe and clarify business processes and terminology.
- Standardize Process definitions and documentation for Quality Management (Test Plan, Test Case...)
- Master the procedure to embed the program into the organization IT Framework and write the technical documentation and keep it up to date.
- Participate to the creation of an information package that is relevant for the App Manager role. Collaborate with the IT process and the implementation stream.
Support & Maintenance:
- Describe and clarify all the tool issues.
- Be a support in proactive changes and communication with clients.
- Troubleshooting experience – coordinate with various IT teams to understand where the problem may lie.
- Adhere to current protocols for quality assurance of solution(s) and release management.
- Lead in coordinating testing cycles between the team and the provider.
- Identify in advance all the possible technical constraint which could add difficulty in the support (network architecture issues) and find a workaround to maintain the quality of the support.
- Propose and implement changes for application improvement like automated health checks.
- Collaborate with the IT process and the implementation stream.
Support Model set up coordination for Program (for short term, mid-term and long term)
- Ensure that appropriate documentation for content and process flows are created in a timely manner.
- Ensure that best practices from the organization (in collaboration with Program Manager and IT lead) are researched and incorporated as part of the documentation, approach and strategy and model.
Maintain the testing process of the solution
- Organize and follow the testing process.
- Create a working group for testing the new version
Write and keep up to date the testing documentation
Requirements of this role
- Bachelor or master's in computer sciences, information systems or engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in software development domain
- Experience in contributing to the improvement in processes and flows
- Experience with DHIS2, MySQL, MS Office 365 (PowerBI, InTune, Sharepoint)
- Experience in implementation of a support model process for IT
- Comfortable with ticketing solutions
- Skills in web development and mobile app implementation
- Skills in database management
- Skills in IT testing process and methodologies
- Skills in mobile app management (prerequisites, release process and life cycle) and comfortable working with mobile device management tools
What the organization offers:
- Being part of a people focused humanitarian organization that offers a diverse, collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Location based in the different organization sites: Spain, Amman, Dakar or Nairobi.
- Full time job.
If you see yourself making a better world and you meet the key requirements of the role, we would love to meet you!