Our client is a sustainable and people centric multinational company, global leader in the chemical sector, who is now looking for an EBEAM Transitioning Partner.
This is a highly strategical role, mainly aimed to design and lead the EBeam transition program, establish the company as the leader in EBEAM (radcure) technology and also be the face and globally coordinate this new technology within the company.
The key activities for this role are:
Develop EB transitioning story, including roadmap, on its implication for the industry and the entire value chain.
- Lead and coordinate directly all non product related aspects of the program
- Be the main contact person for the SteerCo to challenge, request support and report on the progress of the program.
- Work closely with Business Development to align on the commercial strategy (including technical services) geared towards achieving the EB segment financial and non-financial deliverables
Build and maintain relationships with the partnership team of equipment manufacturers, engineering firms and process engineering expertise to:
- Build strong relationships across the program team to leverage expertise where needed
- Promote and guide customers on sustainable energy cure solutions
- Be the trusted main face & go to person in front of the customer to drive transitioning
- Actively participate in key phases of the EB sales process to prospects. Leverage partnerships and synergies by developing relationships with equipment manufacturers, engineering firms and other consultants in the industry
Effectively lead the program team to:
- Form propositions
- Identify requirements and define new business, commercial and profit models that accelerate the adoption of the technology
- Establish contracts & working procedures
- Act as a delivery manager for the customer in relation to the equipment manufacturer
Which are the Experiences and job requirements, for this role?
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Engineering or similar
- At least 10+ years of experience in a commercial or technical environment
- Knowledge of EB technology (or at least similar radiation cure technologies), being perceived to be the “expert in the room” by the customer and as someone who connects all dots internally and externally
- Practical line experience with eBEAM
- Coatings experience to express improvement needs (or even Gen 2 requirements) to R&D team
- Project and stakeholder management skills
If you think this role can be interesting, we'd love to meet you!